12.28.2007

Tristan & Isolde earrings


“Never in my life having enjoyed the true happiness of love I shall erect a memorial to this loveliest of all dreams in which, from the first to the last, love shall, for once, find utter repletion. I have devised in my mind a Tristan and Isolde, the simplest, yet most full-blooded musical conception imaginable, and with the ‘black flag’ that waves at the end I shall cover myself over – to die.”

This pair of earrings are a perfect match. The leaf on one side is an exquisite filigree lace piece. The other side is a folded into a budding rose piece. Both sides are adorned with fresh water pearls, Czech crystals and Swarovski crystals. The chain the completes this pair is sterling silver. Extremely light weight. Ear wire is sterling silver.

Dance the night away!

(Earring length: 3" extender)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home